Zahlorou The small village in the gorge of Vouraikos is built on land donated by the Monastery of the Great Cave to people who came from the Zagoria Epirus, persecuted by the Turks. The name came from the Slavic Zagora place means behind the mountain. The residents of Lower Zachlorous used during winter to move to the settlement of Zachloritika next to Diakofto and those of Upper Zachlorous to Rodia Egio. The villages in 1943 were completely destroyed by the Germans. Previously access to K. Zahlorou was only through the cog. The village currently has only 25 inhabitants but in summer, the magnificent landscape of fir and chestnut trees, the atmospheric cot station and stone buildings-houses attract many tourists.
The Tsivlou lake was created between 1912 - 1913 by a landslide that stopped the water from the river Krathi and he "swallowed" the settlement Tsivlou. It is located in the eastern part of Helmos at an altitude of 800 m. in magnificent alpine scenery. Locals called it Mavrolimni. Its depth is not more than 30 m. and at the bottom there are the ruins of the old settlement. The beautiful scenery is complemented by the famous pine forest of Zarouchla.